round and round

Thursday, October 16, 2008

RESULTSSSSS. D:

Did okay, but I'm one hell of an unsatisfied person.

Gah, yesterday was O music's last lesson, and apparently after yesterday I won't be seeing Riverside anymore for the rest of my life since they've decided to terminate O Music lessons from next year onwards. But everyone's going to AI next year, so no tears there.

Right, and I can't think of anything to blog about right now.

Oh wait.

There's this student leadership skills workshop thingum tomorrow. And it's supposed to be our post-exam activity, while the lower sec get to participate in sports and games.

How cool is that? >___>

I've come to terms with myself that being an upper sec student = no life. Srsly, if you tell me that you can make time for homework + cca + random things + leisure all in one day, I'll worship you or something.

Seeing how carefree the sec ones are, always frolicking around, I really feel like squashing them. Like ants, you know, you have that urge to squash them with your fingers when you see them crawling on the walls/tables/chairs/anywhere. Because their very existance irritates you.

Anyway, back to the student leadership workshop thingum. Honestly, from the bottom(est) of my heart, cross my brain(I can't say 'heart' because that's like repeating, so brain comes second); I think it's useless. It's not like you attend the lessons and you suddenly emerge as a wonderful leader or something.

We've been attending them for three years now, and wow look at us, we're totally successful people. >__> They always tell us the same thing, again and again and again, but who would really apply them in real life? It's always in here, out there. It's already boring enough the first time so who'd even want to listen to it for the second time.

I don't know why I'm ranting.

Oh I just remembered.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANDY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QIANNI!

It's always nice to share your birthday with someone.
Oh well, one year older now, welcome to the club. 8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home