round and round

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1. The person who tagged you is?
Vegetable One Heart. (go figure it out on your own)

2. Your relationship with him/her?
ROFLMAOWTIME

3. Your 5 impressions of her.
...Hey, what happened to the "/him"? Genderist. >__>
Anyway, she's sarcastic, hilarious, eccentric(HAHA KILL MEH), jie pi- I mean, clean, and sarcastic. Did I mention sarcastic earlier?

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
Always helping me print scores and lanya-ing midi to meh. 8D


5. The most memorable thing she had said to you?
ROFLMAOWTIME in your eyes in mum's eyes in rabbit's eyes. (heck I'll never forget that sms)


6. If she becomes your lover, you will?
Writher and die.


7. If she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
Would you STOP adding
"he/" when its already been stated "she" at the beginning of the sentence?! ..Well unless that person is a hermaphrodite. (go google if you don't know what that is)


8. If they become your enemy, you will?
..So there's more than one person now? This questionnaire isn't very specific. I'm going to sue that idiot who created this.


9. (Repeat Question)*looks at the answer*
I'm really going to issue a lawyer's letter soon.


10. What is it you want to tell for her now?
What's with the sentence structure? I cancelled the extra word for you.
Anyway, I want to tell her that HAH, STOP BEING SARCASTIC FOR A DAY.

11. Your overall impression of her is?
Sarcastic.


12. How do you think people around you will feel around you?
I don't know? Go ask the people around me. Random, perhaps.


13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Shouldn't it be characteristics? I don't have multiple personality disorder, you know. And psychologists have already ruled out the possibility of anyone actually contracting multiple personality disorder, so it doesn't exist. And to answer the question, my randomness.

14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate yourself are?
I procrastinate alot. Sometimes I'm rather selfish too.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Someone who does things without procrastinating.

16. For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
Thanks for not shooting me when I'm being totally random.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
Okay, uh, here goes, in no particular order.

1]Jovine (...HAH.)
2]Jessica (now you've got two to do! >D)
3]Siying
4]Sieyuan
5]Qiqi
6]Junwei
7]Yanping
8]Samuel
9]Matthew
10]Anyone else who wants to do it.


18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
brandon! Oh, uh, I don't know?


19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Male. More like a sister, though. *gets shot*


20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Well yeah, since 10 is anyone and 7 can choose whoever she wants to be with.


21. What is no.2 studying about?
Life Sciences.


22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Uh, a few hours ago. XD


23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
EMO BAND. 8DDDD Or Chopin. But he's not a band, so...EMO BAND.


24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yes, I'm very sure.


25. Will you woo no. 3?
....I'd rather go after her husband. *cue Yamapi*


26. How about 7?
Nope, she's a SHE.


27. Is no. 4 single?
Heck, no! *waves yellow t-shirt* 8D


28. What is the surname of no. 5?
Goh. GOH. GOHHHH.


29. What is a hobby of no. 10?
I don't know. Doing boring quizzes when they're really bored.


31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
Why do you need to know? D8 Stalker!


32. Talk about something for no. 1.
How do I talk sth FOR her? Okay, I know. MASSU.


33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
Hell no.


34. Where does no. 9 live?
Earth.


35. What colour does no. 4 like?
PINK.


36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends?
HAHA. Okay, when 1 sees 5 she'll go, "OMGQIQINO!".


37. Does no. 1 have any pets?
...Does a computer count?


38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
ROFL. Go ask her yourself.


39. What is no. 10 doing now?
I don't know, random stuff?

Okay, I'm done.

Wow, that killed 12 minutes of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home