round and round

Monday, October 20, 2008

This is Mizushima Hiro.

I wouldn't say he's good looking, but somehow I like him very much.

He's just like Oguri Shun, the more you look at him, the more you watch his shows, the more you like him. At first glance, he's just an ordinary looking guy, and I most certainly didn't get why people say he's hot or anything.

I've watched him in Hana Kimi, and nope, he didn't catch my eye(perhaps it was oguri shun's fault). Maybe it was because he didn't have a large role in Hana Kimi. But after watching just 2 episodes of Zettai Kareshi, my opinion towards him totally changed. He's a fantastic actor, and I heard he grew up overseas so his English is totally awesome. XD

And the best part about him is? He actually looks good with a perm(like yamapi 8D).

That's really hard to achieve.

So my point for this post is?

...I don't know, pointless advertising for Mizushima Hiro, I guess.

Go watch his shows and you know what I mean. 8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home