round and round

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Uh, you know what, I have nothing to blog about.

Man, that sucks.

Blame it on life- wait. I have no life. Because I'm an upper secondary students and we're most definitely not allowed nor permitted to have any lives(actually the two words are the same, I just wanted to make it look like a long sentence; well it's damn long now anyway).

So three more days till the official end of school. I can't wait, so that I can go find a job and earn money for my own usage instead of leeching off my parents all the time but I don't really leech from them since they're always unwilling to buy me any stuff or just complaining about what a spendthrift I am but hey look at my brother he's the one who's old enough to work but still continue to laze around and not even go to school which is like less than 5 hours a day since he's in poly and all and that sucks because I'm like stuck here in school.

Gah. I don't even know why I'm ranting. LOL.

There's Emaths homework today. D: I don't like Emaths. Or Amaths for the matter. Okay, I just dislike maths altogether.

Yesterday was deepavali. How great was that, I spent my day shopping in Little India and visiting Indian relatives(not like I have any) and receiving purple packets(fara said they didn't exist, they do, don't they?) and drawing on the ground with coloured rice and putting billions of oil lamps everywhere so that they can light up the way because Deepavali's the festival of Light. And then I went for basketball with the regular basketball people and other random people. Then Cindy came and went through the theory with me before the exam this Saturday.

So that's basically yesterday(except for the part about going to little india and all that; because it's obviously not true, in case you couldn't tell =___=).

I'm going to hate thursday because we're having like 3 tests on that day. 1 HMT test; 100 uh...sentences to be memorised. I think I'm going to die from overload, but heck who wants to memorize the rest of the 909 sentences? So I was telling sieyuan that they might as well make us memorize the 909 sentences first before the 100 sentences since we can't even memorize a hundred of them, what makes them think the other 909 would fare much better, right?

Then there's also Bio and Chem SPA. Great, would it be facial, sauna or hot spring?

I just downloaded a new game for my DS recently, and guess what, its a freaking dating sim. Quite different actually. So apparently you're this 100kg humongously enormously gigantic girl who suddenly has five totally hot guys living in your mansion and your mission is to slim down in order to get the guys to like you.

Right, the first ever dating sim where the girl is not pretty and dumb. Worth a try though.

This post is getting longer.

I should end it before blogger can't take anymore of my randomness.

But I like randomness, don't you?

Eww, my bookshelves are dusty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home