round and round

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...I bought 5 mangas this week. *gets shot*

Well, other than that, I actually updated! Yay. Throw confetti, scream, shout, jump about, and get your neighbours complaining about the ruckus you've just made!

Okay, ignore me, I'm being lame.

Holidays have been nothing like holidays. I don't know, its just, boring. I've got nothing to do, so much so that I've actually done some of my homework. How amazing is that. >__>

I feel like buying a History textbook and read it for fun. ...What? I like History, I just don't like it as a subject. Blame Hetalia for this sudden urge. Go google Hetalia if you don't know what it is. And if you do, you'd understand why History seems so interesting(well, it is, anyway). And speaking of History, anyone has the History Channel? It's really nice to watch.

...I know you're probably thinking that I'm bored to the point of watching documentaries.

But honestly, I do watch documentaries all the time. Like Discovery channel or Nat Geo.

They're interesting, I TELL YOU.

So stop watching random variety shows or if you watch SG variety, you've got no life. omg prz sg variety shows are so fake and the hosts are all..eerily enthusiastic or trying too hard to be funny all the time. seriously.

Cartoons are fine, though. Cartoons are good for your soul. Like, Disney Channel or Nickelodeon. So watch more cartoons as well.

Right, so...yeah. Back to homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home