round and round

Monday, December 01, 2008

Right, so, yeah.

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names. (Noooo, I don't wanna tag anyone. D8)
4) No tagging back. (Whutevarrrrr.)

FACT1: I consume raw honey(in a jar) without diluting it.
...What? It's nice, okay. But not in the case of preserved or processed honey.

FACT2: I'm quite the spendthrift. D8

FACT3: I actually procrastinate less nowadays.

FACT4: I am extremely random. Not that it isn't obvious enough.

FACT5: I want to be a wildlife vet. Seriously.

FACT6: I spend my time on the computer more than on anything else.

FACT7: But I don't play any online games.

FACT8: Honestly, I don't know what I use the computer for.

FACT9: Hikaru's birthday is arriving in less than an hour.

FACT10: I just spent 15 minutes thinking of facts to write.

10 PERSONS: Whoever is reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home