round and round

Friday, January 02, 2009

First day of school was rather chaotic, in a sense.

I can't believe I'm actually a Sec 4 student now. I still can't get this fact into my brain. Suddenly O levels seems to be so near, and I can say I haven't been making use of my two-month holiday to do revision.

Well anyway; MISS LIM IS STILL OUR FORM TEACHER. I can't be happier to know this.

And the Sec 1s were expectedly quiet and antisocial and ignoring me and giving me attitude. T_T Plus it doesn't help that my voice is so horrible. I bet the kids are thinking, why the heck is this weird senior with a man's voice talking to me. LOL.

I really need a haircut, my hair's too long for my comfort. D:

More update on China over the weekend! I MISS EVERYONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home