round and round

Friday, August 24, 2007

lalala~ tomorrow is my birthday!
I'd be one year older.
oh no. >____<

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can't celebrate a birthday without a cake, can you!
xDD so here's mine.
lols. bought it just now.

anyways.
received a few gifts from my most adorable friends~ xD
thanks!

And happy belated birthday to masa!
(before i get killed for not wishing him happy bdae)
>w<

Going to cass' house tmr for the home ec proj thingy.
I love to cook stuff and screw them up. xD
It'll be fun since eunice's group will be there too.
LET'S WATCH SAW 3! wakaka.
And see how many of them cringe behind the pillows.
Seriously for someone so sadistic like *ahem* ah ma; she gets terrified just at final destination 3. Imagine if we were to watch Saw3; she'd be running away. bahaha. >D
No worries; we're all with you.
And they're going to bake me a birthday cake(or so they say)!
I wonder if I will be daring enough to eat it.
>w<

^_____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home