round and round

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I don't know what to say anymore.

But there's one thing I know for sure;

I'm SAD. Like really sad.



This feels really different from Primary 6 seperation.
Somehow I feel that 201 is very special to me.
I'm even tearing as I type this, seriously.
I don't even know I could get this attached, especially since I was transferred.

But there's still one thing;

"THANK YOU."

This goes to all my friends.

Jessica; my dearest and kindest friend. Thanks for always being so caring and understanding; I really appreciate everything you've done for me. You're always there when I need you.

Jovine; I know I was mean to you last year. I don't know what got over me, I'm sorry. But still, thanks for accompanying me, and everything related to POT. Thanks for being a true friend.

Eunice S.; thanks for being there. Thanks for sharing your moments with me. I don't know what to say, but I just really really really want to thank you. You are one of my very first friends in BP, and I'm very happy to have known you.

Qiqi; thanks for always looking out for the class. I know, from the bottom of my heart, that you sincerely care for us, and I thank you for that. More importantly, I thank you for being such a good friend. You never hesitate to help me when I most needed it.

Yanping; you're a great friend. Although I've never really known you well last year, I'm glad that I did now. You were there with me, with us, through both happy times and unhappy times.

Brina; you never fail to make me laugh. Thanks for brightening up my day with your cheerful attitude and exuberance. You're the happy nut which cheers us all up.

Xueyun, Eunice L; I can't say that I'm your best friend, but still, thanks for caring, thanks for being my friend. You guys are indeed special.

Alfred; transfer buddy. You're probably the closest guy friend I have. Thanks for everything, the jokes, the help, everything.

Fara; hello my fellow psychologist. Haha. Thanks for being the lameshit that you are, and always crapping with me. I really liked being with you, and although we might quarrel over little things sometimes, we both know we forgive and forget.

Isabella; somehow we might not communicate much, but I feel that we are close friends. Thanks for your advices, and I will miss you dearly. Please don't go! T^T

Brandon; hmm. I realise that I don't know what to say. So, thanks for everything. Your weird antics always make me laugh too.

Junwei; my very first seatmate. I'd like to thank you very much for telling me stories all the time. And although somtimes you might be rather..eccentric, you're still a special friend. Thanks!

Somehow this post has gotten rather long, there are still many people I would like to thank, but there's just too much to be put into words.

I'll miss you all.
Cross my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home