round and round

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's finally 2008.

New Year resolutions anyone?
Mm, maybe not. As if I'd do it anyway.

Every year, it's like:
1] I will not slack off.
2] I will do my homework.
3] I will study hard.
4] I will get good grades.

Seriously.
Yet nothing comes out of it, anyway.
I'm still slacking off, not doing my homework, not studying hard enough and getting mediocre grades.

I don't have a resolute mind, I get tempted to slack and procrastinate all the time.

But I don't think I have time for that anymore.
Next year's going to be tough.

Well, change of topic.

Justin's in Japan now and I managed to ask him to get me GLARE Jan 2008~
But I'll be paying for it, since it's cheaper to buy it over there. XD
He says they sell pr0n mags on the street, in bookstores, like PUBLICLY.
OMGLOLWTF. =A=;;;;;

And I want to go there, dammit.
Harajukuuuuuuuuu~ ;____;
Then I can watch [Mao's room~ Samushiko Japan!] at the Ameba Studio.

Okay I should stop dreaming.

But still, Happy New Year everyone.
(though I think it's not going to be very happy for me.)

新年明けましておめでとう!☆
今年もずっとずっと頑張れるんや〜

関西弁、素敵ぃーーーー!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home