round and round

Monday, May 12, 2008

/doll rant/

like omg why are all my dream dolls up for sale in the DoA marketplace right now when i have like completely no money?!

damn it. somebody is effing selling a school A head, and and and there's also a sweet dreams school A and AN F-16!
like OHMYEFFINGGOD. and then there's a billion of people wanting a volks okita souji, which i think is totally cute. <3

D.I.M. released a new mold, Arno and i went OMFG when i saw him! he resembles sch A mix F-16, seriously. stupid beauties making me want to get an SD all over again. damn damn damn. AND THEN THERE'S THE KILLER BEAUTY.

EFFING DOLLGA DREAMING NOELLA.

I think she's like the only girl doll that has ever attracted me this much. I'll definitely get her in the future.

some stupid person is overpricing javi's head on the marketplace. and as much as i would like to get him on layaway, i think my dad will kill me for getting just the head at like, 250USD.

I'm seriously in love with school head A and F-16. If someone is selling a volks schulze in the marketplace now, I'd go and kill myself. msd schulze is my dream msd. there was an msd maria though(girl version of schulze). D: I want a lucas or a sweet dream lucas too! these volks dolls make my heart melt. D8

OHMYGOD. I just checked and there's someone who's selling her sch A, F-16 and black cat lucas! she should go and die for selling all these beauties away. D: I would keep them like treasures if I were her.

edit: it turns out that there WAS a schulze on sale. yeah, meaning he's sold so i dont have to kill myself. but i'm still wanting him very much! put him beside a school A and you'll get siblings. ;D

/end doll rant/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home