round and round

Sunday, May 11, 2008

OH YAY, JUST GREAT.

Results releasing tmr and the day after.
I'm going to be so dead meat if i fail any subject. Srsly.

There goes my Javi head.

But I can't help to have a bad feeling regarding my english results; I knew I didn't do a good job with the essay. Let's cross fingers. D:

I shall update tmr.

--

Tomo, I love your smile so please smile more! <3

I went through your blog entries from 2006 till now, and realised how much you have changed. I remember the times you used to write like, 10 paged blog entries and giving me a headache trying to comprehend it; now you write fairly short entries with more frequent updates. Not that I don't enjoy the easy reading, but it some how becomes more superficial. You used to smile so warmly, then it evolved to close up shots, to pouty faces, to whole body shots and now to serious looking shots. Maybe you should try looking backwards? You really do look much better when you smile. ;D I will faint of happiness if you do.

Now that you're graduating from the myu, I'll still support you!
Don't lose the Tomo you used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home