round and round

Monday, May 19, 2008

Great, OBS is coming and I'm already preparing for it! Though I still don't know what watch I'll be in, I hope there's people I know in there. I wanna do all sorts of dangerous things. >;D

It's rare that I'm posting about daily life and all, but I really have nothing to do.

..okay except for unfinished EW. Because EW is ew.

You get it? .___. Oh god I'm being lame.

Vesak day's been boring. Scratch that, the whole weekend's been boring. Never really went out except for lunch/dinner/linner/dunch(in case you didn't understand linner/dunch it's lunch + dinner- okay why do I even try explaining?). And except for the fact that Kiri asked me out early in the morning to meet her all the way at city hall just to pass her things and it turns out that she's going to AMK, which is just 15+mins from my home. =_____=

Well other than that it's boring. I mean, it's like, using computer, eat, sleep, go tuition, use more computer, do meaningless research, watch meaningless videos, coming here to blog instead of doing homework...Yeah, you get the gist.

[rant]Btw, I might get to 'babysit' Amarant becasue Yunnie offered him to help me make my desicion, but that is, if I can get my hands on an MSD first. YAY AMARANT. *__* [/rant]

Many things have been going on, and I'm not part of it. IDK, really.

It's not going to be like "OH NOEZ NOBODEH TALKZ TO MEH" kind of thing.

But, I don't really have any good friends, do I? I have loads of hi-bye friends, some hey-how-ya-doin friends, but never alot of talk-for-long-hours friends. I don't know, I see people having BFFs every where. Maybe when I try to be good friends with someone, they will always have some other friends they're closer to and then it goes back to square one.

I think people dislike me. For some reasons I don't really know. I'm not really sociable as well, I don't talk to people I barely know. Sometimes even when I'm with people I know well, there'd be awkward silence between us because I don't know what to say/we have no common topic.

Blah. I'm not making sense right now.

Sorry for being dysfunctional.

Digressing, hey, this is a slightly long post. XD *pops confetti?*

Well I'm going to write more. Because I have loads of things to say.

I don't think this is going to be something secretive anymore so I'll just say it out then. I'm feeling really torn between O Music and being the prospective BL. I'm not saying that I'm chosen or something, but just a 'what if'. Honestly, I don't know if I'm able to take up the huge responsibility of being BL. I mean, as much as I'd like to be committed to the band, I do have other commitments like O Music, which I will never give up. At the same time, I want to become bl because given this rare opportunity, I feel compelled to achieve something in my secondary school life, I don't want to be seen as your average jane. To me, mediocrity is second to last. However, what troubles me most would be juggling my time for both commitments, and what would the members say if I miss practice every Tuesday? I'm in a huge dilemma.
But I have a feeling that I wouldn't be chosen because I have already told the leaders about my situation and naturally they would feel that it's best to have a leader whose heart is 100% for the band.

Okay, I'm not making sense again, but whatever.

I should be sleeping now and not blabbering away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home