round and round

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YAY 201st post! XD

Just received news ytd that our dearest Miss Goh/Mdm Goh/Mrs Koh is going to Japan for 2 years with her spouse(XD). Wish her best of luck and we'll be visiting her after we graduate! ;D Well, hopefully anyway.

I'm so relieved that I'm not bl.

OBS watch was announced today! Only a few of them I know, but it's okay, time to make more friends yeah.

Ms Lim showed me my result slip today, and there's only one word to describe it:

Horrendous.

Like oh my god, only one distinction. The rest all Bs and one C; and my L1R5 is 18. I really feel like crying. Like what Ms Aza had said, our mid-year result is like a smack in the face, time to wake up and stop being in lala land/twilight zone. O's are nearing as we speak, and though it might seem to be a long time, trust me, time flies. Look, it's already June, and it still seems like yesterday when I first stepped into the the school as an upper secondary student.

June's going to be a reflective month for me.

More revising, less slacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home