round and round

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy National Day, yes? XD

Well anyway yesterday was the dreaded ndp celebration and I had to wake up at like 5am to reach school at 6. But I don't get why we have to get there so early anyway, we just sat there and stoned until 7 or so before we changed. As expected we screwed up.

The Japan trip people flew on thursday night, I hope they have LOADS of fun there. But it's summer so its really hot. D: I'd rather go during autumn or spring, when its not too hot and just cooling enough.

School ended around 10.45 ish. And went to play basketball again.

Played for like, 6 hours plus? First in school, then at block 8, then tried to go back to school but the security guard don't allow us to go in, then went to lamsoon(or something) but there's people so our last resort was limbang and spent the rest of our time there.

Very fufilling day haha.

I didn't feel like doing any homework today so I tried to learn some new songs on the guitar but I haven't touched it since forever and thus became a noob(well I was a noob anyway). Took pains to learn Thunder and Hero/heroine by Boys like Girls but only succeeded one. D: Sucks.

Cindy gave me one whole chunk of theory homework cos monday was a school holiday. Like what the hell. I hate hate hate theory. Hate it. Very much.

Going for dinner now. =w=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home