round and round

Friday, August 29, 2008

Teacher's day celebration today~

I didn't eat the food or anything, I think I went to play throughout the whole celebration. XD

Bio test was postponed because Miss Aza didn't bring the papers = more time to study, but since they all say that it's difficult then I think I'd still totally fail it.

Played bball with some of jess's psch friends until around 4 before heading off to meet Kim, Derrick, Gene and Benjamin.

Surprisingly they haven't changed a bit since the last time I saw them. And Kim was so amusing that we spent one hour cracking lame jokes(for them it's more than that), and reminiscing the past(haha how corny). It's all very nostalgic, really.

Holidays are here! But there's a ton of homework + revision to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home