round and round

Monday, August 25, 2008

Right, so before I forget to post something today..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to myself. XD

This year's is just like any other day, nothing special really. Was a little disappointed that some of the people I didn't expect to forget, did forget. But well, I guess everyone's just too busy with school work or fussing over common tests/exams to bother. I didn't really feel the excitement myself either.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday!

I really appreciate it.

I think the biggest surprise of all was an NDS from my relatives. I was totally shocked.

Big thanks to Jovine, for smsing me at 12am; Jessica, for your masterpiece! Eunice, for that spastic monkey thingy XD; siying(ji nai de), that card, Qiqi; for that duck paperweight+pen+decorative thingy and the extremely large card; Huiyi and Sieyuan for accompanying me after school; Fara; for your countless happy birthday wishes. And many others I can't possibly list out here! Special thanks to Kilice for making my birthday the first which you actually remember correctly. XD

Right, so after everything I should go and finish up all the homework I owe now.

I'm joining the people who have ICs and one year closer to death.

I'm old now, omg! (but i'll still look younger than you la, qiqi!) XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home