round and round

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I just randomly chanced upon this on Youtube, and I have to say that this is impossibly possible.



---


On another note:

The sky is falling.

Darn it. D:

---

Today was like, super depressing for me. I mean, the sky fell in the morning and then we couldn't have PE during 2nd period because Mrs. Neo was on MC. LIKE OMG MY PRECIOUS PE LESSONS. For god knows how long I have waited for today to come and I'm not going to get my PE lesson. That sucks. Big time.

Everything was marginally better(LOL) after recess. Had 2 free periods, geog and SS(because ms tay pangseh-ed us again. sadded). Was being totally crazy and sat along the corridor/shelter thingy towards the T classes with sieyuan throughout geog because we were bored and the classroom felt really stuffy. I think we killed all the innocent plants residing by the concrete pavement.

SS became CS period because we went up to the comp lab to play. Jovine said I'm a good citizen because I'm constantly playing as ct lol. Did 9 kills and is damn proud of it because never in my life of playing CS(which is like, non-existent) have I ever gotten that many kills. Haha.

Court and SL meeting was equally boring. Okay, maybe court meeting was more horrendous because a certain someone was there.

Did 20 eights today after band, for fun. Because I haven't marched for donkey years.

Okay, I should be doing my chinese essays + amaths + SS + finish reading a bunch of books + revise bio right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home