round and round

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I can't believe I didn't feel jittery when I got into the exam room.
The examiner was just bloody beside me. Dx
But the good thing was, he was really nice and friendly, so I wasn't that nervous.
Aaaaand my exam time was pushed forward like 20mins cos the one in front of me was not there yet, it was sorta rushed and I didn't prepare enough!
x____x

But I think it was a miracle that I totally did not stumble on any of the pieces and parts which I thought I would(that will eventually lead to failure); and sightreading was fairly okay(bet my timing was waaaay off. heck; I don't count at all), except for the fact that the piano sounded really monotonous no matter how hard I tried to vary the different expressions.
Ack. That'll cost me some marks- or rather alot.
>____<
The whole exam went past pretty smoothly, and I have to say that I wasn't as worried and my hands weren't trembling like they were 2 years ago when I took my grade 3 exam(ack. bad memories).
The poor examiner was rather sick though; he was coughing most of the times.

I think I'd better be doing my homework now.
@_____@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home