round and round

Saturday, August 25, 2007

WHEE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :D

Had a really great time today with the home ec group and others~
Thanks to each and everyone who wished me a happy birthday.
LOL. even the most unexpected person knew my birthday and was actually the first one who wished me. >w< (guess who? I'd bet you wont be able to guess; I was surprised enough)

should I list out everyone who wished me happy birthday? xD
LOL nah. too troublesome. xD

so yeah, went to cass house for home ec project and stuff. xD
but I didnt really do anything; the moment i stepped in they 'surprised' me with a cake!
so we just sat around the table and had cakes; brownies and egg tarts.
haha. thanks so much; I really appreciated it. :D
then we went to play basketball for awhile before watching SAW 3(as promised).
but only me, eunice, ping and cass were there; the rest had to go home. ><
it wasn't really gory or anything, just so-so. I sorta liked the meaning behind the story.
after that had dinner at the hong kong restaurant with the girls~
it was really nice! <3

tomorrow having another 'celebration' with the air gear team!
skating outing ftw!
YAY.

eunice ahma; jess; jovine; ping; cass; brina; xueyun; and especially faraaaaaa(thanks for the 5 times!). xD
thanks for always being there; thanks for being my dearest friends.
a big THANKYOU to everyone else too.
love ya all. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home