round and round

Sunday, September 09, 2007

This post is dedicated to a certain friend of mine whom I consider as my good friend.

Okay; if you know who you are, don't blame me alright.
It's really for your own good. You just HAVE to face the truth.
This is coming from a real friend who cares.

Frankly; if you like to make friends, so be it.
But would you PLEASE NOT BE SO FAKE?
It's really obvious. You can definitely tell when someone is friendly by nature or just desperate for some friends in their lives. And it's very annoying.
I just don't get why you HAVE to make friends with almost every stranger on the street.
More friends =/= good; moreover you're not sincere.
It's all too superficial; I tell you.

And when you make friends; what sort of person would you want them to think of you as?
If you always try to create a certain 'character' for yourself; who would know the real you?
Like for example, you say you like blood and gore.
But hello; why are you even afraid of a minor gory bloody movie, which is like FAKE?
As for someone like me who isn't afraid of horror/gore movies, when it becomes really gross I would cringe as well. I don't fake it; I show what I feel.

I would really appreciate it if you would stop putting on a facade.
As your friend; I understand who you really are. Stop making yourself seem so pathetic.
Perhaps to others they might think you're a happy and really friendly person, but they don't know the real you. And when they find out the truth, it will only make yourself look desperate.
Trust me on this.

Anyway, another aspect which I dislike about you is that; why in the world must you flirt with WHICHEVER random guy you know?
Frankly I am very disturbed by this fact; very.
Is there a need for you to flaunt your gender appeal to each and every guy on the planet?
And then those ignorant guys fall at your feet, begging for you to stead them.
You know why? Because you give them fake hope. You make them think you're interested in them.

I really don't want to put it this way, but it's getting too out of hand here.
You're seriously making yourself look like a whore.
I'm serious. As a concerned friend, I'm telling you this.
Have you not realised; that your grades have dropped tremendously this term?
Please; study hard now and you'll not regret it.
It's not the time for you to get into relationships; you're still far too young.
More over, even if you go out with that particular person, he's not going to help you in anyway; it's just going to be more bad influence.
Make the right choice.
For some it's a different scenario because what they feel is mutual; and it's beneficial to them.
But not for your case.

I still remember last year when we got together the first time.
You were so sincere in being my friend, you showed others who you really were.
But why did you change? I really hate this change; you know.
It's becoming something very disturbing and uncomfortable.
If you don't believe, ask those close to you.

I'm really disappointed that such a good person you were had gone to waste and now turned into something so superficial.
Please do change back for your own good.
If you decide not to be my friend after you read this, I don't mind because you are no longer the person I once knew.
I have tried to make you change; and words are the only action I can take.
It's all up to you; yourself.

I've kept this to myself all along and not tell it to your face because I was hoping you would realise your own mistake and change.
Guess I was wrong; it's becoming more serious than ever.

Once again, my dear friend; give it some real thought.
What I have written above is not just out of spite; but because I'm your friend. =)

Think about it; seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home