round and round

Sunday, September 09, 2007

RANDOM QUIZZIE TIME! *cackles*
anyways i got this quiz from an email.
and so apparently my responses were all really retarded. =D

So here ya go:

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME
OMG MAMA SAYS I CAN'T REVEAL MY NAME TO STRANGERS!!!!!11!!1oneone!!!1
o___o

2.What colour pants are you wearing?
Why do you care..?

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The voice in my head. *dundundundun*

4. ARE YOUR LEGS CROSSED?
Erhm. Does kiao kah count?

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Don't remember. o___o

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Orange. =D

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
Hmm, I'm wearing a sweater but I don't feel cold. So that means..?

8. LAST PERSON YOU TAlKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Don't remember either.

9. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I prefer the term, 'gender'.

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
Why..? What if I don't like them? Are you gonna kill me? omgomgomg *gaspppp*
D8

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Fine.

12. FAVOURITE DRINK?
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. =D

13. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Still underage, thank you.

14.What is your favourite sport?
Roller blading. <3>___>

38. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Inspiration? ROFL.

39. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
POP GOES THE WEASEL. (ahaha. I'm being stupid)

40. FAVOURITE CRISPS?
I stomped on a cockroach and it sounded like a potato chip being crushed. =D So it goes 'crisp'.

41. FAVOURITE CAR?
THE MRT LALALALALA.

42. FAVOURITE FLOWER?
SNOWFLAKE. (in chinese)

43. How MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
Why should I tell you? Are you going to hack into my house?! *gaspppppp*

44. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
I can juggle time. =D

45. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK
Friday.

46. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Alcohol is not suitable for kiddies.

47. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Oooh look a butterfly~ *wanders off*

48. DO YOU OWN A DONOR CARD?
*stabs you* There; you'll need some blood transfusion! =D

49. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
alsfawiergbaiudhflksnfg.

50. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED THIS ?
Click the "publish" button DUH. =____=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home