round and round

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Playing classical pieces on piano is like BORING.
So, I've decided to play anime pieces.
They're like, insanely fun!

Got one whole long list of songs which I want to master.
My ultimate goal would be to master 'Invoke'; Gundam Seed Opening.
I watched the piano version on Youtube and then suddenly got very nostalgic. The last time I watched GS was like, 2 years ago. <3



You know what, now I'm really thankful that I learn the piano.
I wish I can make such beautiful music with my own hands.
That would really be my dream. =D

I love Gundam Seed songs. So beautiful; so challenging; so fun.
And the results of hard work will really make you satisfied.

I intend to start out with easier songs though; found a couple through the web. =D

Here's the list:
White Line - Prince of Tennis **
Nagareboshi - Naruto Shippunden *****
Invoke - Gundam Seed **********
Reason - Gundam Seed Destiny ********
Ignited - Gundam Seed Destiny *******
Not So Far Away - Ragnarok Online *****
Streamline - Ragnarok Online ***
Prontera/Payon Theme - Ragnarok Online ****
Go! Fighting Dreamers - Naruto ******
Houki Boshi - Bleach (it sounds REALLY beautiful on piano.) ********

* -- represents difficulty out of ten.
That's ALOT of songs.
Anyway I've got all the scores except for the Ragnarok ones.
I think it'll take me a reallllllly long time before I reach the level of Invoke. TT^TT
The easier ones would be White Line and Streamline. LOL the lines. xD

Right.
Ohhh btw; should I ask my parents to get my a pair of aggro skates or a PSP slim?
I will prolly go for PSP slim cos I'm afraid I would lose interest in blading.
zomg. *gaspppp* I hope that doesn't happen.
>______<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home