round and round

Thursday, September 06, 2007

SCC6 is released todayyyyy!
whee~ But I'll have to wait until this saturday or next week to get it.
O___Q
I reallllly hope I'll get those which I want!

anyways; this is a random post.
why is it a random post?
Because I said so.

...
abrakadabra. <----- now THAT's random. =__=
okay okay fine; I shall stop being stupid now.

Oh yeah, I learnt how to do the parallel turn by coincidence today!
YAYYYY. One more skill acquired!
Actually today's blade training session was to learn the V brake and powerslide.
But I just can't do V brake; I just don't get it. o_____o
And although I like my small wheels, I hate it for having absolutely no grip.
That really sucks cos I can't slide my blades and brake because the wheels would slip and then I would fall, which is a really bad thing. But I fell 2 times while attempting it anyway.
Therefore I shall forget about learning powerslide until I get new wheels(which is going to be a long time) and V brake. >_____<
Damn, I need a heel-free brake to rely on.
But I'm still satisfied cos I learnt something new today~ ^_____^

/random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home