round and round

Friday, September 07, 2007

Urban blading today! >w<
Met up with the team at the games convention at Suntec.
Then walked like dunno how far to this damn ulu place with extremely bumpy roads.
In the end we went to a space near beside Marina Square to blade~
Fell like dunno how many times in my attempt to do the V brake.
AND I FINALLY LEARNT IT(with a little T brake). =D
we even tried a 'slalom' afterwards.
okay; it's not so much of a slalom course anyway.
we only had like; 3 'cones'.

LOL. and we took a picture! KOGA POSE!
maybe will post it up if I manage to get it. xD

I seriously need butt guards.
Keep losing balance for no apparent reason and fall fall fall and fall.
TT^TT

Syuu made me wait for like 1/2hour again. =____=
But I still got my Yagyuu/Niou Star Night card! <3
SCC 6; here I come!

p.s. this is my 101th post~ xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home