round and round

Friday, October 26, 2007

I let it all out today.

It really was heart wrenching.
The tears just come unexpectedly.
I keep telling myself; "You shouldn't. You shouldn't."
But the truth is, I couldn't.
It was so hard.
And in addition of a dear friend's departure, it was even harder.

I believe that as 201, we are truly the most united class.
We were the last class to leave, and even after most of the people left, there were still some of us lingering around, not wanting to let it go for the last time.
Honestly, I don't see those from other classes cry.
As I exited the school gate, I took one last look at the paper near the classroom door which said:

"201"

These three digits will always be etched in my mind, along with the memories of everyone.
Along the way home, I talked to Pratyusha, and apparently we both feel that this just doesn't feel like the end.
We're still not ready to move on, or rather, we don't want to move on.
But gradually, I thought it through.
We might never be together as a class again, but that doesn't mean everything stops here.
We can always hang out, have outings to the beach, or just have a simple lunch gathering.
Our friendship doesn't end here.

And it never will.

-"Letting it all go,
I have nothing more to say."-


Happy Graduation, my friends. ^______^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home