round and round

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today's lesson was...nothing much.
Everything was like, level 1 stuff which I already know. *shrugs*

Anyway, music's going to be like really tough for me now.
Because today I just bloody bought TWO new books.
And they're like, 5 cm thick, or more.
I won't mind if they're normal pieces, like sonatinas or something.
But it's bloody HANON.
HANON I TELL YOU.
IS THAT BORING OR WHAT.
Other than that I still have Czerny's School of Velocity and Hadyn and someone else whose name escapes me all the time. *____*

Hmm. The maple heat is back again. =w=
Seeing that now I have a complete guide, I wouldn't mind playing my part of training the character, which would be rather fast.
And and and guess what's my IGN?

CaramelStick.

Is that totally random or what?
Haha. xD
But still I like it.
LOL.

And for the sake of my future english results I shall devote myself to writing.
Because I have decided to enter the recruitment exercise for a certain website which writes dream novels. It's a challenge, because I always never complete my work.
Somehow I'd get a writer's block and just give up on writing.
But I guess I'm going to go on with what I have now, since I already have the whole story in my head, so yeah.

I need to write better. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home