round and round

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's a new year, and I've been doing alot of thinking. :O

You've probably heard be going on how much I would like to go poly instead of JC, (though it's still rather early to decide) but then again, I wondered, which course would be suitable for me?
So I looked through those brochures of different polys which my brother received in the mail, and realised, that none of the courses really appeal to me.

That sorta sucks, doesn't it.

Seeing that I'm taking O level music next year, I thought, perhaps I should further my studies in music instead.
I started the piano since Primary 2, and I don't seem to stop.
It's probably the longest supplementary class I've ever taken. Because I'm used to doing things halfway, as my parents always say.

In someway or another, I'm connected to music. Even when in secondary school where we get to choose different CCAs, I still end up in a Music CCA. Perhaps, the curiosity and wanting to learn a new instrument compels me to do so.

And it doesn't really help watching Nodame Cantabile(jdrama about music). XD

So I went to check out which academy has a course for Music, and it came to NAFA.

And they had this thing called the fast track admission for A-level students.
Under 'Diploma in Music (performance)' was this:

(iv) Diploma in Music
A-level Music or ABRSM Grade 8 practical and theory (or equivalent)

Well, even when I'm Sec 4 I still won't reach Grade 8 yet, so might as well go for A-level Music, right?

So yeah, I'm going to JC. Any would be fine, as long as they provide A-level Music.

You can say that it's my goal for now.

Because I realised that I really really really am not interested in Science, much less Bio-engineering/ molecular biotechnology and etc etc etc.

Way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home