round and round

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy national day's holiday's holiday? LOLOL.

Okay, that was irrelevant, but whatever.

Went kinokuniya with siying and jovine, and I bought this KHR fanbook thingy. I think I totally bought it on impulse. It's in japanese and it'll take me a billion years to finish reading it.

Well anyway, went to mos afterwards and slacked.

Siying treated me to some churros to bribe me not to post her unglam shots on my blog. But I'll post one pretty one m'kay? XD



It's her I'm-reading-reborn-now-so-go-away face. ;D

And then comes the shuai ge(??)/coolest dude(?x10) of the day. (LOL she told me that herself) *hides*



Then we were bored(okay actually there's amaths to be done but i hate amaths so, yeah) and jovine said she wanted to do some imitating of people.



Here's her I-am-jianhui-and-look-at-my-cool-hair-but-not-my-face imitation. Always the hair, never the face. :DDDD

Because we were crapping so much that Siying felt left out so she became like this:



So artistic right. LOL.

And here's the two retards of the day: (warning: eyes may corrode due to high exposure of retardity)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home