round and round

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

English and SS CT today~

EL was a little hard, unexpectedly. SS was okay, but the questions were weird. There's Chemistry tmr and I heard it's going to be quite tough = must mug like hell tonight. D:

I skipped master class today which cost me $12 but I didn't want to go because I didn't feel like it and ended up in school playing vball then going home with fara and qiqi.

Talk about dark clouds.

The sky was this dark when I was walking home, and it was only like, 4.30? True enough, it started to rain like mad a little after 6pm and now it's freezing cold in my room. x__x

Watched a little olympics when I got home, that Korean archer is seriously pro. But Anja Hitzler from Germany did unexpectedly well despite being ranked 33rd, she was only 2 points behind the korean who is like what, the number one seed?

Got back my bio and amaths test today. As expected, I just passed for Amaths, though I was a little disappointed, I thought I could score better in this test. D:

I want a B3 for common test! AT LEAST a B3. T_____T

My ideal results will be:
EL,HCL,Bio,-A1
Chem, Emaths, C.Humanities - A2
AMaths- B3

But there's unseen prose for lit tmr. Going to be hard D:

Gah, whatever, I should go and study now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home