round and round

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Haha. I'm so dead.

Chem paper was the ultimate kill.

Lit was some weird passage regarding Ah Bah(ah meat LOL) and his hidden stash of money which got stolen by his dad in the end anyway.

Chinese tmr and I totally forgot to bring back my textbook. How smart can I get.

Today was boring, chionged out of school immediately and went for lunch with sieyuan, huiyi, joel and junjie. These guys are funny, really. Had fun matchmaking jeremy and huiyi LOLOL- shit, she's angry. *runs*

Went home and watched more olympics. There's the women's weightlifting in the afternoon and this china weightlifter conveniently lifted 128kg and won the gold medal. >___> Seriously, how do they do it? Steroids?

Well anyway. I have to be studying for chinese now.

So many words to learn = dead. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home