round and round

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So far my results have been satisfactory, but I'm more worried about HCL. Heard that it was bad. D:

I think people have been taking things that don't belong to them. I don't know who it is, but within these 2 days my Emaths textbook and Amaths exercise book went missing. I know that I placed it outside the classroom with that pile of books, and ever since our cabinet was gone, so did my books. Damn.

Got back music CT today as well. Only 3 people passed in the entire class, and all were BPians. XD Stupid samuel kept on stressing that if he did take the test he'd own the whole class. =.=

Though I scored a C5(one more mark to B4 dammit), it's the highest LOLOL.

The assessment concert's going to be on 23rd sept and I haven't even started practicing my pieces. I think I'd totally screw up the concert. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home