round and round

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've been totally lethargic ever since the exams ended.

I know there's still the end of years to work hard for, but I just don't feel like studying or plainly using my brain. The bad habit of procrastinating is back again and I seriously hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it. If I don't feel like doing homework, I really won't touch it.

This is bad. I need to get myself back into studying mode.

Someone please slap me in the face and scream at me to study!

The same thing goes for music, I haven't got the motivation to touch my piano. I remember talking to Pamela a little while back and her passion in music sorta gave me a hard push; I mean, she's so dedicated, but why can't I? She's always worrying about doing well in music, and here I am, wasting my time, wasting my lessons. It doesn't give me a sense of satisfaction for passing music CTs because I know I haven't studied for it. It was pure fluke, if I had been revising I'm sure I could have gotten higher than a C5.

Lately everything has been about playing and slacking and not doing work.

I don't like it, any advice to get me out of it?

It's not the computer, in fact I haven't even been using the computer for long nowadays, there's nothing to do anyway. It's more of sitting there, stoning, or doing random stuff, read random books instead of studying.

This really sucks. I need help.

Yesterday the girl guides needed the use the basketball court for their PT while we were playing. And then with all the disagreements, it's hard not to be stressed when you're a leader. Seeing a good friend of mine breaking down due to cca responsibilities really struck me. It reminds me so much of my section that I don't know what to do anymore. It's hard to get them to cooperate. I think all I can do now is to try to retain things at status quo and not to let it deteriorate any further.

That big day is coming soon but strangely I don't feel any excitement. Maybe it's all the things that's happening that's clouding my head with so many thoughts that I just can't bother to think about other stuff.

I just hope that the day passes with no problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home