round and round

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just came back from dinner and I'm like soooo stuffed.

Went to Waraku Japanese restaurant, though we wanted to go to the Marina Square branch because it has nicer stuff, but mum decided against that because of the massive flow of human traffic due to the fireworks tonight, so we went to Novena square.

My brother and his girlfriend, Yanmei(dasao), showed up too. Was really glad, and yanmei was really nice to wish me happy birthday(in advance). ;D She even invited me to go watch fireworks with them but I'd just become the lighbulb; she's so sweet.

Anyway, the food at Waraku was expectedly nice.

The tea cup with its name on it!

The main course for the day~ It's scallop and chicken gratin-- somehow it looks rather unappetizing here- but it's really really nice. It's like, when you eat it you'll feel like you just died and went to heaven. XD

The extremely adorable egg and bacon pizza. It looks more like those pancakes though.

And this, supposedly the best thing of the dinner. It's oreo banana parfait, but I felt so cheated because it tastes exactly like McFlurry. D:

So yeah, there's tuition tmr and I haven't done my homework. *random*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home